React JS & Syllabus
Module 1: What is React js?
- React JS Introduction
- Advantages of React JS
- Work flow of React JS
- Scope of React JS
Module 2: Overview of JSX
- Introduction of Virtual DOM.
- Difference between JS and JSX.
- React Components overview
- Containers and components
- What is Child Components?
- What is Namespaced components?
Module 3:React Js Environment Setup
- Node setup
- How to use NPM?
- How to create package.json and purpose of it?
- ES6 Introduction and features.
- Webpack Overview
- Best IDE for React JS and How to write optimized code in React JS?
- React JS browser plugins overview.
Module 4: Real-Time Application by using React JS
- Create a React component with JSX template.
- How to create Nested Components?
- What is React JS render?
- React Props overview.
- Introduction of Props validation with data types.
- Flow of States, Initialize states and update states.
Module 5: React JS forms and UI
- Lists of Form components.
- Setup Controlled and Uncontrolled form components.
- Control Input elements.
- How to set default values on all formats of Input elements.
- React JS Form validations.
- How to write Styles?
- Animations overview
Module 6: React JS component life cycle overview
- Initial Render
- Props Change
- Stage Change
- Component willMount
- Component didMount
- Component Unmount
Module 7:Routing in React JS and other Js components
- Single Page Application Overview.
- How to configure React Router?
- History of Router
- How to Handle Conditional statement in JSX?
- IIFE in JSX for complex logic overview.
- Bootstrap Carousel
- Bootstrap Tooltip, Popover
- Bootstrap Grids
- Bootstrap Templates
Module 8: Event Handling in JSX
- onBlur, onKeyUp, onChange and other useful primary events in React JS.
- How to Sharing events between the components?
Module 9:How to write styles in React JS?
- CSS and inline styles in React JS overview.
- Introduction to styled components
Module 10: React router with navigation
- How to Load the router library?
- Configure the React Router?
- How to Pass and receive parameters?
- Integration of React-cookie overview.
Module 11:Flux overview
- What is Flux Architecture?
- What are the Flux Components available?
- View Controllers.
- How Flux works?
- Flux and React works together.
Module 12: Redux Overview
- Introduction to One Store.
- Provider Component
- View Controllers
Module 13: CMS
- What are the necessary Tools required for Unit Testing?
- React Unit Testing overview
- Introduction to JEST.
- How to Test React Component?
- How to Test React Router?
What will you learn from React JS Training?
Get trained with React JS experts
Hired faculties with years of experience in React JS, which is quite helpful to learn course content effectively. You can gain experienced knowledge of your Development training courses.
React JS course completion certificate
On completion of this React JS Training in Dindigul, we will provide the prestigious React JS course certificate.
Don’t hesitate to ask your doubts after the training program. Feel free to contact us to clarify your doubts on Web Development. Our experts will guide you for your growth in Web Development.
On Completion of the Course
- Training on LIVE Projects
- Online Examination
- Course Completion Certificate
- Job Placement Offers
- Internship Program & Certificate