Best XML Training in Dindigul, We give Corporate Training to fresher and Final year college students to improve their career growth. We put together a list of best practices for all fresher & final year students. Here I have mentioned tips that you should keep in mind while developing an android application use XML. Below are some Concepts of XML, & usage of XML, use of XML in android. Once you Completely Reading this blog you get an idea of How XML is important for android for fresher and final year college students.
What is XML
XML is a flexible way to create common information formats and share both the format and the data on the World Wide Web, intranets and elsewhere. Our XML training gives IT professionals a consistent way to
- share information with uniform language
- use it for both web development and document publishing
- design, develop and maintain user interface
- prepare for a career as an XML developer or programmer
For More Detailed Information: Click Here
- XML can work behind the scene to simplify the creation of HTML documents for large web sites.
- XML can be used to exchange the information between organizations and systems.
- XML can be used for offloading and reloading of databases.
- XML can be used to store and arrange the data, which can customize your data handling needs.
- XML can easily be merged with style sheets to create almost any desired output.
- Virtually, any type of data can be expressed as an XML document.
XML’s key features allow it to operate within any platform and with virtually any program or application. This simplifies the transport of data between differing platforms as well as separating the data and information from HTML.
Is XML a programing Language?
Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable. The World Wide Web Consortium’s XML 1.0 Specification of 1998 and several other related specifications—all of them free open standards—define XML.
What is the use of XML in Android
- XML is used for layout designing.
- All the UI and layout of your app is designed using XML.
- Unlike Java (which is Back Bone of your app), XML helps you to design your app , how it will look , how components like buttons , Text view , etc will be placed and their styling.
- Apart from these , XML is also used for parsing data either from database or server into your android app.(XML parsing).
XML in Android development
When you create a new project in Android Studio, you will be greeted by a hierarchy of different files and folders, which can be a little daunting for complete beginners. It’s a rather jarring introduction to XML, no doubt!
XML describes the views in your activities, and Java tells them how to behave. To make changes to the layout of your app then, you have two main options.
The first is to use the Design view. Open up the activity_main.xml file in Android Studio and get your first introduction to XML. You’ll notice there are two tabs at the bottom of that window: Design and Text. The Text view will show you the actual XML code, but the Design view will let you manually edit the layout by dragging and dropping elements into the render of your activity.
XML files can also help store strings. Using the Design view is easier for beginners, though it can lead to complications. For one, you will run into the limitations of XML early on when the designer refuses to let you drop items into specific places. Without the knowledge of why, this can make designing your app an exercise in frustration!